Saturday, January 3, 2009

What I learned in 2008!

Happy New Year!!!!!!!

What did you learn in 2008? This is a question I saw on a blog this morning that really interested me because I ( surprisingly) HAVE learned so much this year............ I think my one and only fear about retiring was the possibility of not continuing to learn. The fear of not using my brain, as "they " say... use it or lose it! .............But................... I have learned!

Of course I bought my laptop with VISTA that I learned to use.

Then I learned to write a blog. Well, first I learned what a blog was and how to find one to read!

I learned to use the beast! In fact I just learned again this week. I really can't take a break because I forget everything. So I am still learning but I managed to make some fun outfits for the babies.

I learned that changes come whether you want them or not and can be great learning and growing experiences.

Spiritually? I'm thinking about that.

What did you learn in 2008? Tell me.....................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I learned that my husband and my dearest friend love me more than I ever realized. I learned that people (especially family!) don't act like they are supposed to most of the time, but I am called to love them anyway. I learned how to make my momma's pound cake. I learned how to paint (thank you Laurie) and it looks like I have a new career on the horizon! I learned that food without salt and fat CAN be good, sort-of.