Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

When Laurie asked each member of our family to participate in "Twenty-five random things" about our self, I included one about my father. Whenever I see an older man wearing a plaid shirt it reminds me of my own father and reminds me of how much I miss him. He was a great father and I am thinking about him and missing him today. I am forever grateful for him.

And we have celebrated Father's Day all weekend.



Jay and Lela cooked a fantastic meal for us Saturday night................

and Hannan entertained us.


Laurie cooked Jimmy a wonderful breakfast of French toast.


Leslie, Jason, and Laurie cooked a great lunch..............


and Bennett enjoyed his first chicken leg....................


............................REALLY enjoyed......................


...............and ate to the bone..............



.............................and he also had his first ear of corn on the cob......................


Jimmy made ice cream in the afternoon and Bennett..........

decided Father's Day may be as wonderful as birthdays.


a little muffin to help with brain freeze........................

" This ice cream is delicious!"

Great weekend.....................just HOT, HOT, HOT !!!

No comments: