Sunday, November 8, 2009

Big Wedding Weekend

We enjoyed the wonderful weekend of Lauryn and Mark's wedding festivities, beginning with the bridesmaid luncheon. (Well Laurie was a guest . I was a worker. I guess that should be hostess.)


The girls were welcomed to the terrace ...........


................................. with punch and cheese straws.

Laurie's place setting. I helped but was not in on the planning so I can say............ It was perfectly beautiful!



Here's is the only photo of the bride that I have so far. Lauryn is in white peeking around the top left.

Laurie and another group of bridesmaids. Another table, not THE only other table.

Here are some more bridesmaids................. some were not able to attend this event.



Look at this view!!!!

Laurie and Chaltsy waiting at the church.

KK, here's the snack table for the wedding party. Thanks for the stand.
Maybe I'll be able to post actual wedding photos later.

What a special couple and a great weekend of celebrating their marriage. The weather was perfect, as was the wedding and reception.

1 comment:

Our Home said...

Laurie-you looked beautiful. Sad I missed it! Can't wait to see more pictures.