Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Winter Walk

There is a young Hispanic woman who walks on our road every morning. Well, she seems to walk every morning that I am on the road about 7:30. I've seen her walk in the heat and in the cold. Rain or snow! (Just assuming she walked the snow morning.) When I first saw her walking she had a partner, but now..... she has been joined by a pack of small dogs. I don't think they all belong to her. They just seem to join her as she walks down the road every morning for her early morning walk. I don't know why only small dogs walk with her when we have large dogs all around. But there is one little dog that makes me smile every time I see him. He wears a sweater. Just a little dog out walking on a country road with a pack of dogs ..... wearing a sweater!

1 comment:

Our Home said...

I am at work, looking at this briefly while I choke down some food, and I really needed this! So funny! I can see that little dog now!