Monday, June 14, 2010

Special Order






I am not sure if it is because we moved to the country or if it is just "the time's they are a changing", but here at Still Waters we seem to be doing an awful lot of internet purchasing. One never knows what will show up on our porch.


Here is a box I found on the porch recently.


Right there beside the ivy ..................................


Could it be from Ann Taylor? Banana? Maybe I ordered a new gardening book from Amazon.

Too big for any of those purchases. .........

Maybe Jimmy won the bid for dynamite on Yahoo....... to get rid of the pond grass once and for all.

Nope................



..................... special order ...........................




Sushi poppers! WHO KNEW?!?!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Only La could find frozen mail order sushi...hilarious! How was it?

Our Home said...

yes-I was thinking that must have been la! Now we know ya'll live in the country!

Anonymous said...

That sushi was delicious. I think yall are just jealous! I now have a freezer full and can enjoy sushi whenever I get the urge. Well, 90 minutes after I get the urge due to thawing time.

LA