Monday, November 10, 2008

I Love My Brother


Perhaps some of you misunderstood the post that contained my brother's picture. He does not have such a big head. But teeth? Well we were a poor but proud family. We only had one set of braces and our daddy thought it was more important for our sister to wear them.

I love my brother. He has done so well for himself considering...... As you can see, Mallory does not even seem to notice her daddy's shortcomings.

In fact Miss Mallory Blue Eyes seems very happy most of the time.

3 comments:

mcdaniellaurie said...

Is that the cutest little girl you have ever seen? I sure think so!
That's also one of the goofiest daddy's that I have ever seen.

Do you mind having a give-a-way later with a really nice camera, and only letting me enter? I really want to win that camera! PW just isn't cutting it.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I never dreamed Mark would do something like this. He comes across as so reserved!!

Anonymous said...

Oops, that wasn't meant to be anonymous. It was from me. CarolAnn