Monday, October 12, 2009

100 Random Love Thoughts to Celebrate 100 Posts

All bloggers celebrate their 100th blog with some kind of Meme...... I decided just a minute ago to combine several and do 100 random - not conclusive-thoughts about things ( not people, but maybe things about people) I love as quickly as possible and be done with this. And post it tonight without waiting to re-read or edit. Don't feel you have to read all 100. This whole blog is really just a journal and photo book for me. So....

1. I love revisiting my old blog posts and enjoying the memories of our fun times together.
2. I love the change of seasons. It never happens soon enough for me.
3. I love Jane Austen books. And the movies made from them.
4. I love my car but I'm beginning to think I may need a new one.
5. I love a good hard, wonderful rain. It rained today.
6. I love driving up to my house and seeing Leslie's and Laurie's vehicles in my imaginary drive.
7. I love playing golf with Bennett.
8. I love having time to do things that I want to do.
9. I love having time to do things I feel I should be doing.
10. I love throwing rocks in the pond.
11. I love having a new calculator that no one else uses.
12. I love sitting down to read after the house is cleaned.
13. I love seeing old friends and catching up.
14. I love seeing a student succeed.
15. I love seeing and being surrounded by people who are praising God without thought to anyone watching.
16. I love seeing the sun rising over the pond in the morning.
17. I love seeing Hannan run to open the cabinets to find the toys.
18. I love weight watchers crunchy ice cream bars.
19. I love hearing my aunt and uncle talk about my parents.
20. I love driving by the big elephant everyday.
21. I love picking Bennett up from pre-school and him asking me if we are going to Chick Fil A's.
22. I love Bennett riding in my car and saying, " Juju, Give me some Jesus." ( The song is Just give me Jesus.)
23. I love saying yes we are going to CFA.
24. I love my disciplining time with Haley.
25. I love Christmas lights.
26. I love George and Louie's salad.
27. I love green shirts and sweaters.
28. I love driving down a clay road except when it has been raining.
29. I love Jesus and I wouldn't want to go to heaven if He was not going to be there.
30. I love being in a boat on the pond.
31. I love walking with a friend.
32. I love Hannan's hair when it sticks straight up.
33. I love seeing my girls happy.
34. I love seeing Jimmy playing with the boys.
35. I love teaching two evenings a week.
36. I love a holiday from school.
37. I love shrimp at O'Steen's.
38. I love seeing anyone really happy with their job.
39. I love seeing my nieces laugh.
40. I love gathering at the cabin.
42. I love having the cabin to gather AT.
43. I love how Leslie always looks out for Laurie.
44. I love having pasta dinner with Amanda and Nancy.
45. I love clean sheets on the bed.
46. I love having a decent camera to take picture of the boys (and others too of course)
47. I love running into Alan unexpectedly in Valdosta.
48. I love watching teenagers who I taught turn into super adults.
49. I love talking with super adults who were once my teenage students.
50. I love pasta.
52. I love lazy Saturday afternoons shopping with my friend.
53. I love walking around downtown Moultrie.
54. I love to see the promises of God fulfilled.
55. I love my friend's homemade bread.
56. I love seeing my brothers laugh.
57. I love seeing my sister-in-laws laughing with (or at) my brothers.
58. I love the Ms. Meringues that my sister-in-law got me hooked on.
59. I love this season of having Laurie with us.
60. I love when my sister starts a story then get so tickled that she cannot finish it.
61. I love when Jason grills for us.
62. I love a good book.
63. I love chocolate.
64. I love having Bible Study at my house.
65. I love the mother Leslie has become.
66. I love Mark frying the turkey at Thanksgiving.
67. I love Lela bringing her brothers to our house to eat or celebrate with us.
68. I love movies. And eating pop corn in a darkened theater.
69. I love seeing Lee in his boat fishing on Golden Pond.
70. I love Jason and Leslie singing together.
71. I love listening to Laurie laugh on the phone with her friends about something silly that one of them did that day.
72. I love Jay telling and laughing at a story from his childhood.
73. I love my nephews entertaining the family with their wild stories.
74. I love Bradley getting tickled at some tale.
75. I love that my son-in-law wanted to build a house around the pond from me.
76. I love watching Wes teach at BCM.
77. I love watching my brother with his little red headed sweetie.
78. I love watching that little red head control my brother.
79. I love how my brothers (and SIL's) love and ENJOY their children.
80. I love how my sister and brother-in-law ENJOY their children.
81. I love the memories I have of my parents.
82. I love that it is 11:30 and I am determined to finish this tonight.
83. I love seeing former co-workers who are also retired and really enjoying a busy life.
84. I love Hannan calling then looking for "Pa".
85. I love riding in the Mustang. I hope to do it again soon in a newly painted Mustang.
86. I love the girls remembering fun or silly things we routinely did.
87. I love Sonic drinks.
88. I love Bennett saying, "Juju, do you want to ___ with me." Anything he asks I answer yes.
89. I love the sound of hundreds of croaking frogs at night.
90. I love hearing the train coming down the track.
91. I love seeing the light of the train on the track from my bed at night.
92. I love having time to walk slowly with the boys as they discover.
93. I love the cool downs on The Thirty Day Shred.
94. I love seeing the ducks fly over the ponds.
95. I love getting a good night's sleep.
96. I love having all of my family together.
97. I love having all of my entire family together.
98. I love my new shower curtain.
99. I love completing a project.
100. I love completing THIS project! ( 12:15! )

3 comments:

Leslie said...

What a great 100!!!

Anonymous said...

I love you 100th post and all your 100 loves!

La

cae said...

We should all take time and list 100 things we love. I think it might change our (my) attitude a little.