Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Tour of Homes ....... Plus

I have seen Christmas Tours of Homes on several blogs where people link to a host blog and show the internet their homes decorated for Christmas. So, since I don't have readers to link to Still Waters, I want to show some sights of the homes of my family and friends decorated for the holidays. Every day this week I'll highlight one home. Enjoy!



We'll start with my friend's home. She has such a beautiful home.


And as you can see she has impeccable taste.


The stockings where hung by the chimney with care.


Beautiful tree, but......


look at the view outside these windows!

Another tree in the study...............................
What's that under this lovely tree?


No.................. not that! That's Sadie.

Ummmmmm? ............................... Must be a priceless family heirloom.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CA !!! LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

6 comments:

cae said...

love you, too. Now, where are my royalties for photographing and publishing my home?????????????????

mcdaniellaurie said...

What beautiful decorations. The chandelier was my favorite, but the 2 trees were also lovely. Happy birthday Ms. Carol Ann!

Still Waters. said...

I promise to split everything I earn from these photos!

Leslie said...

Skip the decorations, we love the beautiful heirloom! Someone in your family has great taste! Happy Birthday Honey!

Jason and Les

Our Home said...

Happy Birthday CA! I did love the family heirloom.

cae said...

Since all of you love the "heirloom" so much, watch out! I might just share her with you!!!!!!!