Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Feeding Time Down the Lane

 Last week while the family down the lane was having some fun in the sun ......

 


 ...........I checked on the animals....... Fed them and gave them a little lovin' .
 

 Gave the kitties a little lovin' anyway. The new little ducks would not have anything to do with me.


 


The little ducks ran in the opposite direction when I went down to feed them. The big ducks only came up one day.
 

 But it was the perfect day. It was the day I had a helper.

 

Hannan was here and helped with the feeding and the lovin'.




 The kittens always run to help feed the water animals.

 
And they run fast. And Hannan ran fast.
 

 Feeding the fish. The big ducks actually came up to eat the fish food.





  But something did eat all of the duck food every day.



 The bowls were always empty when I arrived for the twice a day feeding.





 But the kitties were so happy to see me ( and us)  every time.

















 You're welcome, kitties.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lana said...

Adorable!

http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=7359782583886867236&postID=5823171791744413460