Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Joy




One of the Bloggers that I read does a "7 Quick Takes" every Friday. Since she is what I would call semi-professional, she needs a post every day so she uses quick thoughts on Fridays that are not big enough ideas for an entire Blog. So here are a few of my random photos or Quick Takes that do not "fit" my stories. But I notice they are all things that bring me great joy which is the lesson of our Advent candle this week.



TAKE ONE- The joy of "Paint Party" brought to us by Laurie. Thanksgiving weekend we had "Paint Party" three times where Laurie talked us through these fun, whimsical paintings. Professionally known as Sip'n Strokes. A great time was had by all and great caramel hot chocolate was sipped by most!


Here are some of my treasures on display!












Fun!



TAKE TWO - La reading Hannan's new book That's Not My Reindeer. La brings the best books! Joy!
















TAKE THREE - The joy of having time to decorate!


4 comments:

mcdaniellaurie said...

You did the elves! I love it! At first I though that was mine, but when I really looked at it, I noticed that it was a little different, maybe a little better! :)

Still Waters. said...

Thanks Dear. It was fun.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures, but if we have to do "arts and crafts" when I get to come to South Georgia, I maybe sick. Werkin people are not known for their project talents.

Still Waters. said...

Oh, Andrea it is so much fun. You'll love it! Come soon and create.