Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Miss Mallory Blue Eyes


Here's Mallory......................................... my sweet baby niece. Look at those blue eyes!
















Mal, already standing at 8 months.................
Since she's been pulling up and walking around the furniture for two months.......

I predict she'll walk November 1st when she's nine months old.














AND "BUSY" is her middle name............





























Okay......not really............. its actually Lane after her Mimi, Elaine who would have been absolutely crazy about her. As we all are.






Notice the auburn hair...............but we try not to mention "Auburn" around her. We trust she will follow many of her relatives' footsteps and be a Georgia Bulldog instead of following her mom "elsewhere".










Here's Mal and her dad, my baby brother........he's the one on the left......
I know I said he had the big head...... but, yes, that's him on the left. ....No, this is not his pumpkin patch...... He just insisted they put his name on the sign.






Pumpkins!

















And best of all.................................................





She's official!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just ask the judge..............


Mark and Laura with
Mallory Lane Rogers.
Born Feb. 1
Papa's birthday







And just because its too cute to not include......


She smiles all the time and I don't have a really good picture of her smiling. Next time.

I love you Mallory Blue Eyes!










7 comments:

mcdaniellaurie said...

How cute! That is a very sweet post about little Mallory. She sure is such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Oh, how Mallory has grown. She is precious. I am so glad she doesn't look like that big pumpkin!!!

KK said...

Precious, Yes I mean Mallory! I love the BIG HEAD comment about Mark

Anonymous said...

She is very beautiful, but I may be a little biased. who you calling "big head"? Have you seen your sister Karen's head?

Leslie said...

She is beautiful! I love that little Mallory!

Our Home said...

I love these pictures of Mallory! I missed this post somehow until today!

KK said...

I don't know who Anonymous is, but I guess someone who is not MAN enough or should I say BROTHER enough to sign his name!