Tuesday, October 28, 2008

THE OUTFIT and TIGER TOO!

You've read the book! I mean blog!... You laughed .... You cried.... You waited... Here it is....in limited release........THE OUTFIT!!!

............The very first production from Junebug's Studios. Brought to you begrudgedly in association with The Monster Upstairs.
(If I only had Photoshop....... I would erase the restaurant's lovely gold sofa. ...And the lovely metal chairs.... Maybe the lovely man in blue also....I mean just erase him from the picture. I don't want to erase him. I love the man in blue.)


After the photo shoot.........Tiger's ready for practice.

Tiger and dad practice. "Is this my wood? I think I need my wood."
Wow! ......What a drive!........Look at that ball go!........Wait, where DID it go?


...............followed by relaxing while enjoying the admiration of a major fan!....,....

1 comment: