Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Today Is Your Birthday!!!!

Happy Birthday, Jason! Since it's your birthday I'll tell you just a few of the things that I love about you.

I love how you love and enjoy my Leslie and want to spend eternity with her, Bennett, and Jesus. And that you consider my Laurie your sister.

I love the father you have become....


How you have grown into this wonderful job! I love your loyalty... to your family, to your friends,.... and to your Alma mater. And most of all to your Abba Father.

Just one of your 25 random things! I love your sense of humor.


I love the way you take care of your family.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JASON!!!!! We'll celebrate this weekend with one of your other random things.... raw oysters! I'm glad that you know that you are loved.

3 comments:

KK said...

What a great tribute to a great guy! Happy Birthday, Jason!
Cold Bear's Dad

Our Home said...

Happy Birthday Jason! Meant to call and tell you but today has been crazy. (JuJu-tried to e-mail you something, but e-mail not working!)

We love ya Jason!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday a little late-look forward to fishing saturday...jimmy