Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Beauty and the Beast, cont.

Tale as old as time.
True as it can be.
Barely even friends.
Then somebody bends.
THE BEAST UPSTAIRS HAS BENT!!!!.... unexpectedly.
Just a little change.
Small to say the least!
I kept waiting for the townspeople to storm the front gate, I mean door and save ME. But little Chip, Leslie, came to the rescue and saved the beast- from being thrown from the top of the castle … well the southern window from the top of our house, anyway.
So, finally… We have an almost complete outfit for Bennett. Just needs button holes and buttons. If the camera that Jimmy gave me was up and running I would have a picture of a little red and white checked Jon-Jon suit with BLL monogrammed on the front in black right here.
It took sooo long I know its almost time for long pants but Leslie assured me Bennett would wear it every day until he out grows it. He’ll wear it with knee socks and a little turtle neck.
Jimmy said that is one nice outfit. It only took 3 months and several thousand dollars. He's not sure we can afford another one.

3 comments:

mcdaniellaurie said...

I think I'm gonna have to start calling Leslie "Little Chip!"

Our Home said...

The things we do for these boys!

Leslie said...

La-Please don't call me little chip!
The outfit is so adorable, and I am glad since he has to wear it everyday.